Appendix: C.Maxwell Cade's qualifications
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine,
Member of the Institute of Biology,
Member of the Institute of Physics,
Fellow of the Institute of Electrical Engineers,
Fellow of the Institute of Electronic and Radio Engineers,
Honorable Member of the International Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis,
Honorary member of the British Society of Medical and Dental Hypnosis, also Member of the Research Committee.
Member of the America Meta-psychiatric Association.
He joined the Society for Psychical Research in 1963, became a member of the Council in 1969 and Honorary Secretary from 1973 to 1975.
- "Radio Astronomy and Navigation". Journal, Royal Aeronautical Society. 62;805, 1958.
- "Infra-Red Scanners for Airborne Reconnaissance". British Communications & Electronics. Vol 8, No 2, 1961.
- "Seeing by Heatwaves". Discovery, Vol XXII, No 10, 1961.
- "Thunderbolts as an X-Weapon". Discovery, Vol XXIII, No 2, 1962.
- "Navigation - Man's debt to the Animals". Discovery, Vol XXIV, No 2, 1963.
- "Are we Alone in Space?". Discovery, Vol XXIV, No 4, 1963.
- "Communicating with Life in Space". Discovery, Vol XXIV, No 5, 1963.
- "Human Radiation as a Medical Tool". Discovery, Vol XXIV, No 12, 1963.
- "Radiation - The New Weapon". Science Progress, Vol 52, No 206, April 1964.
- "The Prospect and Consequences of a Major Stellar Explosion". Discovery, 1968 or 1969.
- Thermographic Imaging in the Far Infra-red. With Boris V. Barlow. Contemporary Physics 1970 Vol.11 No.6 P589-610.
- "The Measurement of Hypnosis and auto-hypnosis by Determination of Electrical Skin Resistance". Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, Vol 46, No 748, June 1971.
- "Psychical Research Experiments under Hypnosis - A Report on the Work-in-progress by the Hypnosis Committee". Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, March 1973.
- "Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnotic Phenomena". British Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, Vol 5 No 1, Jan 1974.
- "Electrometric Arousal Measurement in the Management of Clinical Hypnosis". British Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, Vol 3, No 3, July 1972.
- "The Fifth State of Consciousness - A Study of Altered States of Consciousness in ESP, Creativity and Healing". Theoria to Theory - An International Journal of Science, Philosophy and Contemplative Religion, Vol 12 No 3, 1978.
Published Technical Reports for Kelvin & Hughes Ltd.,
- Infra-red Navigational Aids: Some Approaches to Increased Safety in Bad Visibility.
- Artificial Earth Satellites as Navigational Aids.
- Radio Astronomy and Navigation.
- Clinical Thermography. J.B.Wallace and C.M.Cade. Critical Revues in Bioengineering.
- "Infra-Red Radiation". Co-authored with Professor Jack Wallace. Published in the USA.
- "Other Worlds than Ours". Museum Press, 1966.
- "The Taming of the Thunderbolts". Abeland-Schuman, 1969.
- "The Awakened Mind - Biofeedback & the Development of Higher States of Awareness". Co-authored with Nona Coxhead, Wildwood House, 1979. Also published in the US, in Dutch in Holland and in Spanish.
Max appeared in a number of Radio and TV programmes though there is no record of the dates.
- Would you go to a healer?
- Can you learn to be a healer? with Bruce MacManaway.
- Tomorrow's World.
- Panorama (twice).
- Alpha plus. A programme on healing with Dr Anne Woolley-Hart in September 1983.